Perception

Perception

Thursday | October 14th, 2010

Tak
October 14th, 2010 at 10:51 am

@Pontus: You used to make music as well, I seem to remember.

rabe
October 14th, 2010 at 6:35 pm

too few ninjas in this comic

Tak
October 15th, 2010 at 10:01 am

This is so bleak, nobody comments. C’mon lads, it’s just autumn depression… Snap out of it!

cluster-
October 15th, 2010 at 10:31 am

Wow… That’s so true it hurts.. :/

Danny
October 15th, 2010 at 12:32 pm

So true

Hugomanen
October 15th, 2010 at 12:57 pm

I play all the games i buy!
Of course “all the games” is three old ones in the last six months >_<

il
October 15th, 2010 at 9:04 pm

mmm, so anyone interested in a still wrapped preordered copy of leggo batman for wii and ninja gaiden for the ds?

Ory'hara
October 16th, 2010 at 4:09 am

Why buy new games when the old ones are still good? Then you can spend that money on beer and play the old games drunk. Nothing beats drunken multiplayer Halo (any Halo game, of course).

MacRat
October 16th, 2010 at 5:39 am

Galaga!!

Danny
October 16th, 2010 at 10:05 am

I can’t play Halo without feeling the urge to wear an oversized college sweater and beer cap

Tak
October 16th, 2010 at 3:42 pm

@Ory’hara: I’d like to play some of the old games, but they don’t work with winXP and up… Even downloads are only up until XP and still they’re infected. Yeah, I know, pc’s are the devil’s handywork… Don’t rub it in. I am many, we are Legion.
New games just don’t have the edge, though. New (3D) skin for the old ceremony.

Tak
October 16th, 2010 at 3:48 pm

@Ory’hara #2: have you tried a racing game on the ps2, two player, drunk (or stoned) as a skunk? Nothing beats beating your opponent at a 2mph difference at about 3AM and then going off on the straight.

Ory'hara
October 17th, 2010 at 7:21 am

@Tak: Don’t really play racing games much, but I might have to try that someday. As for old games which rarely ever work, Fallout used to not work at all on either of my computers, finally found a version which works on one (haven’t tried the other) and Duke Nukem 3D still works (surprisingly). All on XP, btw (I has no Mac). Although I know Diablo 2 and EV Nova work on Mac. Which is good because if I get one, those will probably be all I play.

Remember